The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so You’ll make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to verify your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a lot of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You’ll also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — all over the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for at least 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No wish to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Regulate Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases will have to be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases will have to be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume all over the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-secure, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts will have to be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete so as to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
Dimensions: LWH: 16.00″ x 12.00″ x 9.00″. Weight : 32lbs
2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout
10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
Spesso comprati insieme
Questo articolo: Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker$209.97